Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFuel PortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Big switch to IP Board.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Retired Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 493
Warning system :
Big switch to IP Board. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Big switch to IP Board. Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : 1509
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Big switch to IP Board. Empty
PostSubject: Big switch to IP Board.   Big switch to IP Board. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:39 am

Well, today I decided to switch the forum software to I.P Board. It's a lot nicer, I can tell you that much, and it'll definitely attract a lot more users, and I find it easier, and it's much more popular software. So I switched, leave your feedback on what you think of it here, thanks!

-Tom
Back to top Go down
http://www.pcfuel.net
Kujta

Number of posts : 1
Warning system :
Big switch to IP Board. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big switch to IP Board. Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Big switch to IP Board.   Big switch to IP Board. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:34 pm

It's better and alot cleaner, maybe change the chatbox to an other type? chatbox/shoutbox
Back to top Go down
Vanderspar
Power Member
Vanderspar

Number of posts : 504
Warning system :
Big switch to IP Board. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Big switch to IP Board. Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : -997
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Big switch to IP Board.   Big switch to IP Board. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:58 pm

Kujta wrote:
It's better and alot cleaner, maybe change the chatbox to an other type? chatbox/shoutbox
Double on that one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hinza.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big switch to IP Board.   Big switch to IP Board. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big switch to IP Board.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: