Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFuel PortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

My microphone stopped working!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
riemer9989

Number of posts : 2
Warning system :
My microphone stopped working!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My microphone stopped working!! Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-09

My microphone stopped working!! Empty
PostSubject: My microphone stopped working!!   My microphone stopped working!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Idk why but all of the sudden my microphone stopped working. It was working fine yesterday, but today I went into a Yahoo chat room and it doesnt work.....doesnt work for anything. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Vanderspar
Power Member
Vanderspar

Number of posts : 504
Warning system :
My microphone stopped working!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My microphone stopped working!! Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : -997
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: My microphone stopped working!!   My microphone stopped working!! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:08 am

One of the things you always should do first is to tjeck if the drivers are installed right. They could have gone lost, which sometimes (rarely, though) happens without a particular reason. If you got two computers in your house, i would recommend you to test it on another computer.

Worst case scenario: If it's all new, i would recommend you to go find the receipt. Then go to the store where you bought it, and get it swapped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hinza.tk
riemer9989

Number of posts : 2
Warning system :
My microphone stopped working!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My microphone stopped working!! Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: My microphone stopped working!!   My microphone stopped working!! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:27 pm

how do i check if the drivers are installed right.....and i did get a new mic and its still not workin....im technologically impaired....i need help
Back to top Go down
Vanderspar
Power Member
Vanderspar

Warning system :
My microphone stopped working!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My microphone stopped working!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: My microphone stopped working!!   My microphone stopped working!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:24 am

I got 2 ways to do it fast:

• Find the Windows Update program and download the newest updates for windows.

• You should go to find the new driver first, because it fix the problem 90% of the time.

To do this, you got to go find out what your model of the mic is called and then go to their website (Most of the hardware-makers put their drivers on their own website).

Download the newest possible driver for your device, to the desktop. Doubleclick it and it should pretty much install itself, if it doesn't need a little help (by an installationbox).

After you installed the driver, create a new folder (whereever you want it) and call it Drivers. then just put it there, after installation.

If you still got problems, please tell me what brand and model your mic is.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Retired Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 493
Warning system :

Fuel : 1509

PostSubject: Re: My microphone stopped working!!   My microphone stopped working!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:38 am

Go to the bottom right hand corner, click the icon that looks like a speaker, once you're there, file>properties, make sure you have the correct device, and make sure "Microphone" is checked, one that has happened, make go back there and make sure your microphone isn't muted or some stupid Bleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pcfuel.net
Vanderspar
Power Member
Vanderspar

Warning system :

PostSubject: Re: My microphone stopped working!!   My microphone stopped working!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:16 pm

That too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My microphone stopped working!!   My microphone stopped working!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My microphone stopped working!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tech Support :: General PC Chat and Help-
Jump to: