Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFuel PortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Retired Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 493
Warning system :
Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : 1509
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Empty
PostSubject: Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game   Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:54 am

Hey guys, every time I try to load Day of Defeat, and go into a map, it will always freeze, it's never done this before, so all of the sudden it just goes out and freezes, and it doesn't freeze when I press 'New game'; it only freezes when I go into a game with players, and help?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pcfuel.net
Vanderspar
Power Member
Vanderspar

Number of posts : 504
Warning system :
Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : -997

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game   Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:57 pm

Hmm... Did you try to reinstall it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hinza.tk
Administrator
Retired Admin
Administrator

Warning system :

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game   Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Well, I deleted my 'Cstrike' folder, which is the same thing as reinstalling, it reverts all settings to original
Back to top Go down
Jonny-Higgins
Jonny-Higgins

Number of posts : 33
Warning system :
Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game   Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:53 pm

Is this a "legal" version or a hacked account ? Might be steam blocking you playing online ?
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Retired Admin
Administrator

Warning system :

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game   Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:57 pm

The game just freezes, and it's only DOD1.3, CS 1.6 loads fine, and yes it's a phished account, but that shouldn't determine anything
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Retired Admin
Administrator

Warning system :

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game   Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:16 pm

Well guys I decided to retry DoD and it doesn't freeze for me anymore thankfully, so I will lock this thread now :)

Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game 842360
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game   Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everytime I try to load Day of Defeat, it freezes in-game
Page 1 of 1