Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFuel PortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

To get the site more popular.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny-Higgins
Jonny-Higgins

Number of posts : 33
Warning system :
To get the site more popular. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To get the site more popular. Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-19

To get the site more popular. Empty
PostSubject: To get the site more popular.   To get the site more popular. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:14 am

Few things you might want to try.

1) Add the site to Google, msn live search, yahoo etc... At the moment if people search for "pc fuel" nothing comes up.. unless people know the exact url they are never going to find it.

2) Get some adverts / links out there, post on lots of other forums/message boards and get links to your site for people to see. The more links there are out there, the more likely it is someone will click it and stumble across here.

3) Add something unique, make something interesting about this site that other websites don't do, if your the only site with (something) or the only place people can download (something), then they will come to/register on this site for it.

Anyway just a few things i can think of, i'll probably add someone when i think of them.

A site wont get popular just by friends alone To get the site more popular. 493713

Jon
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Retired Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 493
Warning system :
To get the site more popular. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100To get the site more popular. Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : 1509
Registration date : 2008-09-28

To get the site more popular. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To get the site more popular.   To get the site more popular. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 am

I just submitted it to search engines, and I'm spamming it on forums as we speak :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pcfuel.net

To get the site more popular.
Page 1 of 1