Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFuel PortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
g7_raja2004

Number of posts : 1
Warning system :
Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Empty
PostSubject: Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while?   Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:27 am

i had installed superantispyware and seems after that there has been problem, as i cant find any other reason for this happening as earlier it was working perfectly until i installd 2 days ago this antispyware. i have uninstalled it but is this going to solve the problem or anything else needs to be done. M using avira free antivirus after scanning this software i installed. although after uninstalling so far not a problem (for 40 minutes), in case any issues how to manage that

M using dual OS in my system (both vista and XP) in separate drives, in case something happens can i repair the xp with the cd i got or its tricky. kindly let me know

everything is checked in my computer performance tab. it is not that problem. is it possible to repair the xp copy using the cd i got, as m using dual os, in different drives

Last edited by g7_raja2004 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Retired Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 493
Warning system :
Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : 1509
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while?   Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:35 am

It could just be basic video settings, in order to fix go to start menu> Right click my computer> Properties>Advanced Tab> Performance> Make sure every tab is clicked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pcfuel.net
Vanderspar
Power Member
Vanderspar

Number of posts : 504
Warning system :
Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Right_bar_bleue

Fuel : -997

PostSubject: Re: Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while?   Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:47 am

Ehm. Try and make a HiJackThis test and post it here. It will maybe show your problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hinza.tk
Administrator
Retired Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 493
Warning system :

Fuel : 1509

PostSubject: Re: Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while?   Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:30 am

What's HiJackThis ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pcfuel.net
Vanderspar
Power Member
Vanderspar

Number of posts : 504
Warning system :

Fuel : -997

PostSubject: Re: Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while?   Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:32 am

Well. Nevermind! Forget that i said it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hinza.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while?   Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windows explorer behaving abnormal with icons not showing as usual after a while?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tech Support :: General PC Chat and Help-
Jump to: